The Pongo Fund requires that all animals receiving food from The Pongo Fund Pet Food Bank be spayed or neutered, unless deemed unsafe or unnecessary due to age or illness*.
If you cannot afford to have your animals spayed or neutered then our Spay-Neuter at Pongo (SNaP Team) may be able to help you get this done. The help we provide varies and is based on each individual situation. The benefits of Spay/Neuter are many for both your pet and our entire community and we look forward to talking with you more about this when we have the chance.
For more information, please email us at email@example.com and please tell us:
- Your full legal name, address and telephone number.
- The name, breed, weight, sex and age of your pet? For example: Spot, dog, 50 lbs, M, 2 years old
- How long have you had your pet?
- Do you currently have a veterinarian? If so, who is it?
- Where your pet was adopted or purchased from? Specific information is required. For example: shelter, humane society, rescue group, bought from breeder for $100, friend, found, etc.
- Has your pet received a current rabies vaccination? If so, when and where was it done?
- Is your pet licensed in the county in which you reside?
- Are you currently employed? If so, how many hours do you work per week?
- Do you currently receive any social service or government assistance? If so, what?
- Do you have other pets? If so, what kind and how many?
- Have you ever been arrested for or charged with a crime against animals?
- Please note that we may schedule a home visit to meet your pets.
We’ll be back in touch with you after we receive your information.
*If age or illness is a concern, please ask your veterinarian to provide you with a letter explaining the concern.