Thank you for wanting to help The Pongo Fund. Our award winning and volunteer driven group has helped 175,000 animals and provided 21,000,000 quality meals to date, giving a chance to animals that might not otherwise have a chance and giving hope to families that have little else to be hopeful for. We have pioneered a new way to save lives, reduce shelter populations and end needless euthanasia by keeping family pets safe at home with their families and out of the shelters. Please note we are unable to respond to all volunteer requests individually but will let you know when opportunities are available.
We have a variety of volunteer roles that include Kibble Packing Team, Pet Food Bank Distribution, Emergency Kibble Response Team, Kibble Courier, Fundraising, Event Planning and more. The first step is to please email us with the following information shown below. Feel free to include anything that you’d like us to know, and that in turn will help us find you the best volunteer position. (We sometimes post community Kibble Pack Events on our Facebook page; these events are open to everyone but fill up fast, so please follow us on Facebook so you can join us then.)
- Please tell us your full name, street address, email & telephone number so we can better contact you.
- Your general interests? Feel free to be specific.
- Your availability? Weekdays…weekends…what’s best for you?
- What drew you to The Pongo Fund? Specifically, how did you learn about us?
- Do you have pets? If so, please tell us about them.
- Your current and previous work and volunteer history? If you are currently working, please tell us where? Also, do you have any special talents/skills?
- Do you have any physical limitations or other challenges that would restrict or affect your volunteer work?
- Are you over or under 25? If younger than 18, please tell us your age.
- Have you ever been arrested for a felony? Are there any current legal matters or social issues that would restrict or affect your volunteer work?
- Anything else that you think we should know?
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Please note we will review your volunteer information and reply back when volunteer opportunities are available
We also post some volunteer activities on Facebook, so if you are not doing so already please LIKE and follow us there: www.facebook.com/thepongofund
Thank you again from all of us at The Pongo Fund.
The Pongo Fund | PO Box 9000 | Portland OR 97207 | 503-939-7555
email@example.com (please use this email address for Volunteer information)