Here are the Top 10 things you need to know before visiting The Pongo Fund Pet Food Bank. Please read all information very carefully.
- Our pet food bank address is 3632 SE 20th Avenue, Portland Oregon 97202.
- There is NO SMOKING and there are NO RESTROOMS available.
- Space is limited so please do not bring your pets with you.
- We are open from 10:00am – 1:30pm on the 2nd and 4th Sunday of each month per the following schedule: 10:00am–Line begins and entry tickets provided; 12:00pm–Pet food distribution begins; 1:00pm–Last entry ticket given out; 1:30pm–Doors close.
- If this is your first visit, please arrive by 10:00am to complete a Pet Profile Form.
- Please note that we serve hundreds of people per day. Please be patient as you will likely wait in line for some period of time.
- If your pets have not yet been spayed or neutered we will happily help you get that done.
- If your pets have already been spayed or neutered please bring documents to confirm this.
- We are a supplemental feeding resource and do not guarantee the amount of food or the kind of food you will receive.
- If you cannot get to our Pet Food Bank please contact these other pet food resources.
Please bring the following items with you, as available, each time you visit:
- Government issued photo ID
- Food stamp card and your current letter of state documentation if you receive food stamps
- A current phone, cable or utility bill or mortgage or rent statement.
If you cannot get to our Pet Food Bank please contact these other pet food resources.
We will be open on the following dates. However, some details are subject to change so please always call 503-939-7555 for most current information before attending.
- January 13
- January 27
- February 10
- February 24
- March 10
- March 24
- April 14
- April 28
- May 12
- May 26
- June 9
- June 23
- July 14
- July 28
- August 11
- August 25
- September 8
- September 22
- October 13
- October 27
- November 10
- November 24
- December 8
- December 22
The Pet Food Bank is served by the following Tri-Met bus lines: