The Pongo Fund Pet Food Bank is centrally located in Portland, Oregon. Please read all information carefully.
- Our pet food bank address is 3632 SE 20th Avenue, Portland Oregon 97202
- Our mailing address is: PO Box 8244, Portland, OR. 97207
- The Pongo Fund is an entirely non-smoking facility and there are no restrooms at our location.
- Please always call 503-939-7555 before arriving to confirm current information and any scheduling changes.
- We are open the 2nd and 4th Sunday of each month, from 12 pm until 1:30pm. We close promptly at 1:30pm.
- Entry numbers are given out beginning at 10:00am. Please DO NOT arrive before 10:00am.
- If this is your first visit, please arrive before 10:30am to complete a Pet Profile Form.
- The last entry number is given out at 1:00pm or earlier depending on how busy it is.
- The following items are required each time you visit:
- Official government issued photo ID, such as a driver’s license or state ID card.
- If you receive food stamps, please bring your food stamp card and your current letter of state documentation.
- If you receive other social service assistance, please bring documentation of such assistance.
- Documentation of your current address, such as a phone, cable or utility bill, or mortgage or rent statement.
- Pet food will always be provided on a first come, first served basis, as available.
- We are a supplemental feeding resource and cannot guarantee the amount of food or the kind of food you will receive.
- If you can’t get to our Pet Food Bank, try these other pet food resources.
- Please do not bring your pets with you.
- Please note that there is NO SMOKING and NO RESTROOMS at our location.
We will be open on the following dates. However, some details are subject to change so please always call 503-939-7555 for most current information before attending.
- January 13
- January 27
- February 10
- February 24
- March 10
- March 24
- April 14
- April 28
- May 12
- May 26
- June 9
- June 23
- July 14
- July 28
- August 11
- August 25
- September 8
- September 22
- October 13
- October 27
- November 10
- November 24
- December 8
- December 22
The Pet Food Bank is served by the following Tri-Met bus lines